[mythtv-users] nuvexport errors doing DVD export

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:40:37 EDT 2005

Heh, I hope someone is following this thread....Chris??? :P

So I chose to nuvexport to DivX last night usin g--ffmpeg and it was
really quite quick, 30 mins for a 40 minute MPEG2, including the
downsizing, though I turned of noise reduction etc.

The problem is, I am running the latest version of ffmpeg and it seems
to have used data partitioning in the encoding of the DivX video and
that is NOT supported by BetaPlayer (or The Core Pocket Media Player
as it is now called).

I can see you can enable or disable this from the command line using
'-part' option in ffmpeg, but I wonder how I can do this from
nuvexport.  Given my plan is to use nuvexport as a UserJob, I can't
see how to prevent ffmpeg from doing that by default.

Any ideas....please =D

Whytey