[mythtv-users] Linux Compatable USB dongles

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 04:18:57 EDT 2005

The FusionHDTV card comes with a USB IR receiver and remote,  and
there are patches to make it work with Linux and lirc.

You can get the receiver+remote for $9 here:
https://www.digitalconnection.com/store/Product_Details.asp?ProductCode=DFREMOTE

Note:  I can't say how well it works in Linux..  I have the remote,
but haven't configured lirc to use it yet.