[mythtv-users] Nvidia TwinView Clone Mode Help

A Thomson alunt2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 10:24:05 EDT 2005

I'm having trouble getting Xorg to display in Clone mode.

I can get a decent display on my Plasma screen with this xorg.conf
file:  http://alunt.homelinux.org/files/xorg.confPlasma

I can also get a display on my LCD monitor with this conf:
http://alunt.homelinux.org/files/xorg.confSamsung

I just can't work out how to get them both to work at the same.
The Plasma screen is wired fron the SVideo out which then goes to an RGB
lead and the monitor is on a standard vga out.
I have no idea what screen size the Plasma should be using but seems to
work fine on 1024x768.
I also need 1024x768 on the monitor so in theory it should be easy.

Anyone care to share their xorg.conf file?

Thanks in advance. :-)