[mythtv-users] Recommended OS

Paul V. Gratz pgratz at gratz1.com
Sat Jul 16 12:45:51 EDT 2005

Hmmm, are you meaning Linux vs Mac vs Windows? In that case I think its mostly
Linux although I hear there is a MythWin project and possibly a similar Mac
project as ports from the linux version.

If you are asking what distribution of Linux, I think there is a fairly wide
range.  I and several others use Gentoo Linux (On Gentoo there kind of is no
version beyond saying that I updated about a week ago).  I've seen people
posting saying they were using RedHat/ Fedora and Mandrake.  I'm sure there
are lots of others.
Paul