[mythtv-users] Apache 2 Config & MythWeb

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Sat Jul 16 13:08:36 EDT 2005

I'm running Myth 0.18 on a Gentoo box.  I've successfully gotten mythweb
installed and can access the scheduling pages.  However when I attempt
to click on the weather page, I get this error:

Warning at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/weather.php, line 104:
file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration

Thus I assume I need to enable something in the Apache config.  Can
anyone tell what?  Am I on the right track?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse