[mythtv-users] Annoying blue lines on playback.

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 20:38:44 EDT 2005

It is very important what card you have.  The nvtv
driver and are meant for older cards.  Compatibility
with newer cards isn't guaranteed, due to different
TV-out chips.

I have a GeForce 5200FX, and use the xvattr fix
myself, - it works fine.

A search through the archives might give you more
useful information.

-- Joe