[mythtv-users] nuv to DVD?

Teruel de Campo chusty at attglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 12:28:22 EDT 2005

John,

Great, Thxs

-=terry(Denver)=-

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You might try this:

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/ArchiveRecordingsToDvdHowTo

I had to compile all the pieces to do it, but it was not that hard. Have
made a couple of test DVDs without too much trouble. Had to shift the
audio a bit to get it synched up, but nothing real hard.

 > Finally I have running mythtv and it is working great including a second
 > frontend in a wireless laptop. Now I want to make dvd's to play in a dvd
 > player
 > from the nuv files. What is the best path to do it?
 > I assume is installing mythdvd correct?
 >
 > TIA
 >
 > -=terry(Denver)=-

Regards,
     John P. Mitchell <john at cepros.com>
     Email Sticker: My Boss is a Jewish carpenter
     http://www.GoboLinux.org | User #00010110