[mythtv-users] Need help with error - no rule to make target plugins.pro

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:33:11 EDT 2005

Still banging away at the plugins on my XBOX.

Does anyone know how to fix this latest error I'm getting when trying
to ./configure the plugins as directed in the DOCs
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html)?

$ cd ~/mythplugins-0.18.1
$ ./configure --disable-all --enable-opengl --enable-mythgallery
--enable-exif --enable-mythmusic --enable-fft
$ qmake mythplugins.pro
$ make
$ su -
# make install
# exit

This is the error that I get "no rule to make target plugins.pro" stop.

I also get 'qmake command not found' when trying to run qmake?

Thanks,