[mythtv-users] can't seek anymore

Robert Brewer rwb123 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:20:04 EDT 2005

My myth backend box has 100 Mbit ethernet to a Linksys wireless router.
The frontend box is mythfrontend using 802.11g to access the Linksys.  So I'm
streaming the video over wireless.  iwconfig typically shows a 24 to 36 Mbit
raw link speed on the wireless, which seemed to work fine in the past.
I'm running the 0.18.1 mythtv debian packages all around.

I'll check the network config on both boxes tonight as you've suggested.

-Rob

--
Robert W. Brewer