[mythtv-users] Problem with Sound

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:25:44 EDT 2005

Hello All,

  I've been experiencing this problem, it's horribly annoying.  It
only happens once in a blue moon and I don't know why.  I'll select a
movie to record from Broadcast TV, it'll record the movie like it's
supposed to.  However, when I watch the movie it's like there's no
front or center channel information on the recording.

  All I get is background audio, so no voices.  I just recorded "Meet
the Parents" from last week and it happened to it.  I can send a clip
of it but I don't know how to cut it into pieces, as I'm sure no one
wants the huge file.  I am using TS mode to record stuff with my
pcHDTV HD-3000 so everything should work, right?

  I am using SVN latest version and the problem occurred twice while
using latest CVS many months ago.  But like I said it only does it
occasionally.

Thanks,
-Greg