[mythtv-users] can't seek anymore

Robert Brewer rwb123 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:15:17 EDT 2005

Another user provided the fix off-list: my time was set incorrectly
on the frontend box.  Not sure why this affected it so much,
but that was definitely the problem.  Actually, my time was
correct, but my timezone database was hosed, so "date"
always showed UTC output.  After repairing that, mythtv
is seeking fine again.

-Rob

--
Robert W. Brewer