[mythtv-users] Re: Lirc Issues on FC3 w/Jarod guide

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:36:14 EDT 2005

Yes, I've tried doing the setserial, as well as added setserial to my
modules.conf. I am also upgrading the kernel as we speak to .35. I
looked in dmesg, and naturally I have those tty lines, but
googling/searching on lirc's site, I can't find anything talking about
them. Anyone know a doc where I can find it?