[mythtv-users] Myth Plus ?

Anthony Floyd anthonyfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:30:37 EDT 2005

I'm sending this out to the whole list (since I think it's of wide
interest) but really, I'm interested in Donavan's response:

I was searching the archives for podcasting and I ran across a
response to the idea of a podcasting (or an RSS 2 aggregator)
integration with Myth.  In the response, Donavan suggested that "Myth
Plus" would include such facilities and that there'd be more on "Myth
Plus" in a day or two.  That was back in April.

Is "Myth Plus" the LxM Suite?

The LxM Suite doesn't seem to have any info on RSS aggregation or
podcasting.  Are there plans to include that?

Thanks!
Anthony.