[mythtv-users] MythShyte: One unhappy customer

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Tue Jul 19 17:41:22 EDT 2005

One thing that I don't think I have seen mentioned in this thread is
audio. I have seen stuttering problems caused by bad audio. The audio
stutters, and because the system tries to keep everything in sync the
video is paused too. It looks like an overall system performance problem, but as I say it may just be the audio,

To get real debugging info I suggest running mythfrontend from an x-term
with the -v all parameter. This will spew a lot of debugging info back
to the xterm.

If you don't have the foggiest what i am talking about post back and
i'll give a more detailed howto.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:09:53 +0930
antec wrote:

> thats interresting. are you using a hardware or software capture card?

Nick Rout