[mythtv-users] MythShyte: One unhappy customer

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:06:43 EDT 2005

On 7/19/05, cythrault at gmail.com <cythrault at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't even remotely understand why people are actually replying to this guy.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.  If being rude and throwing
around "shyte" and calling the code crummy (and I guess by extension
the dev's) gets you copious amouns of information on your problem,
even though it's explained in the docs... well, I've been going about
this all the wrong way ;-)

I suppose however, those that replied are better people than me.