[mythtv-users] Font in menu's is too small

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:05:06 EDT 2005

On 7/20/05, ffrr <ffrr at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Chad wrote:
>

> >And yes Donavan, after I got these replies and knew what to search
> >for, I do see it's been covered.  But I couldn't find anything last
> >night before I posted this, sometimes it's just knowing the keywords
> >to search for...  :)
> >

> Ah yes,  a point I raised a little while back.   Especially for new
> users, like me, it can be very hard to formulate a search that yields
> useful results.

*sigh* not really.  In this case, a simple "menu fonts are too small"
or "small menu fonts" or even "small fonts" would have lead to the
answer.  People post about errors, without having looked for the exact
error message in gossamer / google.  Hell better than half the time
you can put in what ever you were planning on using for a subject and
get hits back for FAQish types of questions.