[mythtv-users] OpenGL vsync

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 13:03:10 EDT 2005

If it's not in the list of GLX extensions reported,
then the driver doesn't support it.  In that case, it
needs to be added to the Unichrome driver.

Whether or not the Unichrome hardware supports it, I
don't know.

This is why when I wrote the description text for the
OpenGL VSync option in mythfrontend, I explicitly
stated that it may not work with all video card/driver
combinations.  It's pretty much only guaranteed to be
semi-reliable with nVidia hardware and nVidia binary
drivers, and nothing else.  :)

-- Joe