[mythtv-users] Re: MythShyte One unhappy customer (John

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:48:09 EDT 2005

lmao.

Wow impressive hardware. What distro were you using? so that I won't use it.
When you installed linux did you select the smp kernel option? What
window manager did you use? What ripping software were you using to
rip DVDs?

Because when I rip dvds using the myth interface. I don't go and watch
a show in myth.

Funny you are comparing 2 different hardware. Why haven't you got MCE
running on the dual PIII? I have Myth running on XP2800 with 512 meg
of ram and a fusion HDTV card, with Audigy2 card. I don't have any
problems with viewing TV, or dripping my dvds or music.

Your problem is laughable you are comparing apples and oranges. If we
were to value your point of view compare apples with apples.