[mythtv-users] Tuner Priority

Ken Mink kmmyth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:18:30 EDT 2005

Hi All,
   I have a PVR-250 and a PVR-500 living together happily in a FE/BE
system. Why is that Myth always wants to the use the tuner that I'm
using for LiveTV to record a scheduled program. There are two other
unused tuners, why not one of them? I know I can switch to another
tuner, that's what I do, but it dumps the buffer at that point.
   So my question is thus; is there a way to set tuner priorities so
that the highest priority for LiveTV is the lowest priority for
scheduled recordings?

TIA,
Ken