[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000: Questions from a MythTV newbie

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Jul 21 12:48:43 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 10:14 -0600, blrogers at ieee.org wrote:

> regarding the pcHDTV 3000 and it's compatibility with
> Myth on Fedora Core 3.

What have you got connected to this card? I have this card and FC3, and
I use the v4l drivers, but that's because all I have connected to the
card right now is analog cable. I suspect those who know more than I who
can answer your question are also going to need to know what you have
connected to the card. I use v4l because DVB only works with digital
inputs, which of course analog cable is not.

--Greg