[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000: Questions from a MythTV newbie

Brandon Rogers blrogers at ieee.org
Thu Jul 21 14:01:07 EDT 2005

Could you explain how you got your HD working on your
mythtv setup?  Are you getting the same device nodes
created as I am?  Did Myth recognize them and know how
to use them or are you just using NTSC signals from
your digital cable set top box?  Could you run me
through how you set up MythTV?  Like I said, Myth is
working fine with v4l NTSC, but can't get the OTA HDTV
channels working.

Thanks,
-B