[mythtv-users] mythweather scheduling

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:43:24 EDT 2005

I was more thinking of telling mythweather to cache the data for 4 hours,
then retrieving it in the morning, when I look at it.  If such a thing
were possible, it could retrieve the data in the background, and wouldn't
get it again unless someone went into it after mid-morning.  And, if the
timeouts for retrieving the data could be made longer, maybe it would be
more reliable...

Also, your comment about having a easy way to exit mythweather while it's
retrieving is right on.  Now, I start mythweather, go take a shower, and
come back to check on it because I KNOW it's going to be stalled out for a
while.