[mythtv-users] Ready for use?

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 21 17:16:37 EDT 2005

plenty of people run perfectly stable myth boxes, so there is no reason
the software itself shouldnt work if set up and configured properly with
the proper hardware.

i'm not saying you won't ever run into a problem, but as long as you
find a configuration that works well and then leave it alone, you can
run without trouble for months at a time if not longer. just look at the
number of married guys on this list who manage to keep the wives happy
with myth.