[mythtv-users] FC4 + MythTV 0.18 - TV Guide Problem

Charles se sys_eng at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:27:18 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a how to document for MythTV 0.18 and FC4 ?

I got my FC3 box up and running in less then 2 hours and I am now at my 3rd
day on my FC4 one... ( had few OS based issues prior to setup MythTV )

My current problem is the TV Guide while watching Live TV.

Everytime I try to bring it up, it get's diplay for 1/2 second and then the
frontend exit.

The errors I get varies but are usually:

Changing from WatchinLiveTV to None

WriteBlock: Bad Socket

Unable to write to the client socket, as it's no longer there

Aborded