[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault playing recorded video

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Thu Jul 21 18:35:59 EDT 2005

Might want to try a build from svn first to make sure it is not already
fixed. I remember a bug report that was fixed at the end of last month....
Found it http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2005-June/006368.html
This person had a "slightly defective recording" that would also crash
mythfrontend.