[mythtv-users] How to delete channels in bulk?

Tachtevrenidis, Kosta Kosta.Tachtevrenidis at weyerhaeuser.com
Thu Jul 21 18:59:43 EDT 2005

I am sure this has been replied to before but when I delete the channels
from the SQL db they seem to creep back up the next time a program fetch
is executed. If I deleted them from the web interface the same thing.
The only thing that seems to stick is through mythsetup but it is
impossible to delete all 700-800 using the remote, I will go insane way
before that. Who can help?

Kosta Tachtevrenidis
FileNet Developer
(253) 924-4862