[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000: Questions from a MythTV newbie

Brandon Rogers blrogers at ieee.org
Thu Jul 21 23:47:17 EDT 2005

David,
  Thanks for the reply.  I think my question was HOW
to use the DVB drivers in Myth.  When I install the
DVB drivers, several DVB device nodes appear, but when
I tell Myth that I have a DVB card installed it tells
me that it couldn't open the card.  I believe the
reason for this is simply that Myth is looking for
certain device nodes set up in a certain way and I
have no idea how Myth is trying to read the card.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/135131?