[mythtv-users] Re: transcode support in mythplugins restored

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:01:17 EDT 2005

I have the new RPMs, and the DVD rip menu works now, which didn't before.
And, I can rip a "perfect" copy of a DVD, but when I try to transcode the
file to "excellent" quality it doesn't create the file.  The DVD is ripped
to the drive, but somewhere in the transcode it deletes the file.  I'm a
noobie, but the mtd output and mythbackend log don't show anything
usefull.

Is there something I can do to help diagnose this?

Thanks.