[mythtv-users] apt-get on FC3 still broken?

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:32:32 EDT 2005

I tried both this:
 apt-get install rpm librpm4.4 apt atrpms-package-config fedora-release
beecrypt
 it didn't update anything and I got the same problem in apt-get
dist-upgrade, at the same point.
 So I did this, as Axel suggested a few messages back:
 apt-get install fedora-release atrpms-package-config beecrypt apt smart
 And it installed smart, but now I'm not sure what to do next. I tried
'smart upgrade' but it said:
error: While using /etc/smart/channels/base.channel: 'rpm' python module is
not available
after each 'New channel detected'.
 But anyway, I'll take this over to the atrpms list since it's not directly
myth-related.
 -Jerry