[mythtv-users] MythTV at Open Tech 2005

Mike Ryan mythtv at redmar.com
Sat Jul 23 15:02:21 EDT 2005

Hi

Just thought everyone might be interested to know that I did a
presentation this
morning at Open Tech 2005 in West London. The event was recorded so will be
viewable over the next couple of days, and the slides I used in the
presentation will be available for download
http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2005/

I was anticipating doing an in depth presentation on the features of Myth, but
the organisers felt it would be more appropriate to discuss the technical side
of things and how to do an implementation. (Mind you, with a 10 minute slot,
that was difficult). So, don't be too upset if I didn't mention this
feature or
that feature. Also, in my final sum up slide I touched on the future of Myth,
but did stress that I wasn't part of the development team and these were just
my opinion.

Anyway, it seemed to go down well, and I hope I've done my part in getting the
word out about this fantastic project

Cheers

Mike