[mythtv-users] Consecutive recordings misses the second recording pvr 250

Christopher Isip cmisip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 10:50:04 EDT 2005

I am not using early start and late end padding.

Also I have in /etc/rc.d/rc.local

/usr/sbin/ntpdate -b time.nist.gov

I dont think it is a problem with the clock setting.  It seems that the
PVR250 takes a little longer time to stop the recording so that mythtv
thinks it is busy when the next recording is scheduled to start. The end
result is a missed recording for that time slot anyway.  Mythtv tries to
record the same show at a later time.

This doesn't happen with my software encoders.

Sorry if there is a double post, I am having trouble with my email client.