[mythtv-users] HDTV Toshiba setup

Chris Lopeman lopemanc at swbell.net
Sun Jul 24 13:30:21 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I got some of what I needed from a different thread.  But I have not
heard from anybody that is actually is running an HDTV setup very
similar to what I am planning.  MythTV with 2 HD tuners, watching and
recording simultaneously pumping out to an HDTV (preferably a Toshiba
DLP) including 7.1 surround sound.  Somebody here has been nice enough
to recommend some components but I have not heard from anybody running
said hardware.  I would like to go with what is proven.   Especially in
regards to the Toshiba DLP (I have the 62hm94).  I have read others
threads with this appears to be a problem with Myth, but really have not
seen solutions.

Thanks,

Chris Lopeman