[mythtv-users] programming universal remote (OFA Kameleon)?

Dylan Keon dbkeon.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:16:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a One For All Kameleon URC 9960.  The innards should be similar
to the Radio Shack 15-2116 described on Jarod's Universal Remote page
(http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/remotes.php).

I am trying to use Jarod's guide to get the remote working with my
system, but I am stuck at the step of entering the EFC codes.  Is there
a trick I can use to enter the EFC codes directly on this remote?  Or
will I need to get a cable and go the JP1 route?  I realize I can use
the remote without doing the EFC stuff, but it would be nice to enable
the PIP buttons, etc.

Thanks.