[mythtv-users] can't change channels on PVR-350

JR Powers-Luhn jrpl at brown-college.org
Mon Jul 25 11:09:48 EDT 2005

some more information, in case anyone feels like they can help us out:

I tried just running ptune-ui and selecting channels with that and got
some output (that I had previously believed to be from mplayer):

XS_Tk__Callback_Call error:Error:  changeChannel(6) failed!

Tk::Error: Error:  changeChannel(6) failed!
  Tk::Widget::Callback at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Tk/Widget.pm
line 1079
  Tk::BrowseEntry::LbChoose at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Tk/
BrowseEntry.pm line 296
  Tk::BrowseEntry::ListboxRelease at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Tk/
BrowseEntry.pm line 163
  <ButtonRelease-1>
  (command bound to event)

Once again, anyone who has any ideas, please drop me a line.  I have no
idea what I might be doing wrong, and Google searches have not proven
to be terribly useful.

JR