[mythtv-users] Using PVR-250 Remote and IR Receiver with HD-3000 or bttv card

Todd Greene tngreene at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 25 16:55:41 EDT 2005

My PVR-250 fried recently, but I'd still like to use the IR receiver and
remote.  The HD-3000 card has an input for an IR receiver.  Has anyone
gotten this to work with the PVR-250 IR receiver (or for that matter,
any IR receiver)?

Also, my Kworld bttv card has a remote input as well (though its a
different sized plug, looks more like a 1/8" headphone jack sized).
Does anyone know if the PVR-250  IR receiver will work with a simple
adapter on a bttv card like the Kworld?

Thanks.
-- Todd