[mythtv-users] mplayer still not in focus

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Mon Jul 25 20:52:11 EDT 2005

shorn of comments this is my .xinitrc 9for the user that runs
mythfrontend)

[ -f $HOME/.Xdefaults ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xdefaults

xsetroot -solid \#400040
xsetroot -cursor_name top_left_arrow

/usr/bin/fluxbox &

exec mythfrontend

I'm not even sure now where the first 3 lines came from. It is handy to
have the root window colour changed from black so you can distinguish it
from a blank screen.

I probably should redirect the output of the fluxbox line to /dev/null,
and will do so when I get the inclination.

--
Nick Rout