[mythtv-users] EPIA M10k: TV picture adjustments - how ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Jul 26 14:28:38 EDT 2005

Hi *

I have almost fully functional MythTV system (based on M10k & PVR250) :-).

MythTV is really incredible piece of software. BIG Thx for authors this
beautiful piece of code :-o

Now, I want to move system to living room for enjoying it with family.

But I have small problem: when I connect system to my TV (via S-video) -
I see correct picture on TV, but size & brightness/contrast/saturation
definitely needs some adjustments.

For example: height/width of the picture does not take up the whole
height/width of the TV - so on my 29' TV picture has size approx. 27' :-(

Is there some way for adjusting this (like nvtv in nVidia world) ?

Thx in advance !

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"