[mythtv-users] EPIA M10k: TV picture adjustments - how ?

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Tue Jul 26 20:37:55 EDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:02:26 -0400
Richard Bronosky wrote:

> Can this MoBo do composite out? DVI out? I'm looking for the perfect
> MythTV front end.  And it seems like VIA is the way to go.
>
> Got a link to share?

It will do s-video out or composite video out. However if you want spdif
digital audio out you cannot also have composite out, as the only
composite socket switches between tv-out and spdif.

You can still use s-video out though, and a convertor. Most electronics
shops will stock them.

http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_m_spec.jsp?motherboardId=81 for
details of the m series motherboards, although the MII or the SP are
probably the way to go now.

Nick Rout