[mythtv-users] Connecting videogame console to frontend

Josh Burks dotnofoolin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:47:48 EDT 2005

On 7/27/05, Edward Rosinzonsky <ed at entetel.com> wrote:
> 'the right way' is in the eye of the beholder. ;-)

IMHO, playing xbox through a computer isn't either. I don't see a
problem with a switch. Playing through the mythbox to me would be like
playing audio cd's over fm radio, and then capturing them to tape,
just to play back the audio on your high-end 7.1 stereo system. Why
not connect the cd player directly to the stereo (or in your case:
connect the xbox directly to the tv with a switch).

Josh