[mythtv-users] Automatic DVD menu navigation

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:43:27 EDT 2005

I used to have MythTV working so that when I pop in a DVD or CD, it
automatically went to the Optical Disc menu. I think I may have
removed an important package since then as it no longer works. I have
adjusted my /etc/fstab as per Jarod's instructions for FC3 so that's
not the cause. I seem to remember there was something called "mtd" or
something similar which is required for this to work. Can anyone
please let me know what I need for this to work.

PS, I'm on MythTV 9.18.1 from ATRPMs.

Thanks,
Phill