[mythtv-users] Possible to manually add QAM channel information? (Success)

Brian Merrill bmerrill at sfcn.org
Thu Jul 28 02:53:17 EDT 2005

Hey thanks for the suggestion.  I finally got my QAM channels set up
correctly  thanks to your suggestion to use mysqlcc to edit the tables.
Being the  novice that I am, turns out I wasn't matching up the mplexid
correctly with the freqid.  Such is the learning process I guess.  But
with a fresh view on the world so to speak it all I managed to get it
straightened out.  And using the patched mythweb and the excellent,
detailed information from the previous posts I now have all the QAM
channels from my squirrely cable provider set up in Myth.  Thanks again
to everybody.

-Brian