[mythtv-users] mythbackend can't find dvb turing details

Micael Beronius micael.beronius at telia.com
Thu Jul 28 07:16:40 EDT 2005

I have seen this as well, and I think the problem is that first error of
yours, "transport 0". There's some kind of bug in that area methinks.

I ususally can get rid of it by tuning to another channel with the recording
feature, stop the recording, get back to live view.
But I had issues with transponder 0 when finding channels as well.

Sorry for being vague ;-(

I'm also using DVB-T, not the same make though. On myth 18.1.

 - Micael