[mythtv-users] Does anyone have this video card?

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:44:02 EDT 2005

I am thinking about upgrading the vid card in my FE.  I have an analog
TV which is capable of 480i input (not progressive) to component
inputs.  Right now I am using S-Video going into my home theater
receiver then to my TV's S-Vid input.  I am getting this weird blue
line at the top and to the left of the picture.  I know I can use
XVATTR to get rid of it, but I don't know where that program is
located in the directory structure.  I am hoping that the lines are
because I am running through the receiver.  I would test it but the
cables are a pain.  Besides, I do want to have the best picture
quality going to my TV and the 480i component is the best I can do.
Has anyone used this card in their FEs?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16814127174

Thanks and I love Myth!  Thanks to all who put in the long hard hours
so I can enjoy Battlestar Galactica at whatever time I choose!

FC3
2.6.11-27
Myth 0.18.1
A7N8X-E Dlx