[mythtv-users] Wishlist: Search for movies on a subset of all channels?

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 28 19:21:52 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I was just looking for some good movies to record, and was rather annoyed at
having to wade through all of the sanitised garbage on channels like TBS. I
find that most movies on American channels ( at least those available in
Canada) are so horribly edited, cut, overdubbed, and mangled that they are
well nigh unwatchable. Most Canadian stations don't do much editing on their
movies, especially those shown after 9:00.

I would like to be able to search for movies only on selected channels. That
way I wouldn't have to look through the edited garbage to find the gems.

Mark