[mythtv-users] mythbackend can't find dvb turing details

F'Nog fnog at thegirlwithtwobreasts.com
Fri Jul 29 03:37:23 EDT 2005

I gave that a burl, it just starts recording and the backend complains
about having no PIDs. It had PIDs damn you! It opens the card in PS mode
then errors and complains about no data until I stop the recording. The
transport errors doesn't happen though. Switching back to live tw just
comes back to the no PIDs errors but the transport error stops.

Probably should've mentioned earlier that this is on 0.18.1 :D