[mythtv-users] LiveTV bails out after two seconds

James Fryman jfryman.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:30:09 EDT 2005

It looks like you ran mythsetup as root, you'll need to rerun it as your
myth user. Setup your tuner settings for your input card. Also, I would
try setting it so that your video directory (I'm guessing /var/video)
has read/write access for your user. Give that a shot.

Don't worry about the hair, I'm the president of Hair-Regrow, Inc as
well as a client! :)

Good luck!

James D. Fryman
A+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE