[mythtv-users] Error when watching live TV

Nicholas Gibson ngibsonn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 15:23:11 EDT 2005

I have a master slave configuration across two
machines, each one with a PVR-350 in it.

If I'm recording on one and I attempt to watch live tv
I get a black screen for a second and then the
following error in the log.  I then get thrown back to
the programs interface.  Any help would be much
appreciated, I'm going blind tryging to get this to
work :)

2005-07-29 14:51:30.220 MainServer::HandleAnnounce
Playback
2005-07-29 14:51:30.221 adding: hangman as a client
(events: 0)
2005-07-29 14:51:30.227 adding: hangman as a remote
ringbuffer
Should be local only query: SpawnReadThread
Should be local only query: SpawnLiveTV
Should be local only query: GetChannelInfo
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: RequestRingBufferBlock
Should be local only query: SeekRingBuffer
Should be local only query: IsReallyRecording
Should be local only query: SpawnReadThread