[mythtv-users] YPrPb component out for MythTV

David Sims dl.sims at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 20:07:24 EDT 2005

I have an nvidia 6200 card by Leadtek with component output capability.
  I have a problem getting video to play with the output set to 1080i.
The X server displays fine, but when any video is played with Myth,
mplayer, xine, etc. the X server locks up.  I've seen postings from
others with the same problem, but haven't seen any solutions.  I'm
holding out hope that nvidia will one day release a driver that will
fix the problem.

I think I have seen a posting from someone claiming that their 6800GT
card with component out works fine.