[mythtv-users] Xbox DVD remote hack. Possible?

John P. Mitchell john at cepros.com
Fri Jul 29 21:05:04 EDT 2005

Will,

   The XBox DVD Remote is supported under Xebian (Debian for XBox), so I
would assume that it would work easily with a PC and lirc. In fact I
found some source here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xbox-linux/lirc/ . I would bet
you just need to make a cable to connect it to the USB port of your PC.

Regards,
    John P. Mitchell <john at cepros.com>
    Email Sticker: My Boss is a Jewish carpenter
    http://www.GoboLinux.org | User #00010110