[mythtv-users] Putting the Computer to sleep (low-power)

flim flim at talktalk.net
Sat Jul 30 02:57:36 EDT 2005

I must be missing something...  I used to put my laptop (now in silicon
heaven) into suspend mode all the time.  I was running SuSE 8.1 at the
time.  I'm pretty sure I've done it with my desktop before now, but never
had the need.  It's another one of those things that PowersaveD initiates,
but I'm not sure what other modules are necessary...

Have I got the wrong end of the stick?

flim